Registration is now open Southeast CUNA Management June 18 – 23, 2023 in Athens, GA. The 2023 session is set to provide new and returning students with an exciting year of training, networking and knowledge that will help them progress through the program and at their respective credit unions.
- Fee paid on or before 4/22/2023: $2,195
- Fee paid after 4/22/2023: $2,395
- Guest Banquet Ticket: $50
- Deadline to Register: June 7
- Informative educational sessions on financial analysis, management and leadership skills from well-respected and knowledgeable faculty;
- Engaging discussions with credit union colleagues;
- Networking and collaborative opportunities with individuals from across the country;
- Teambuilding activities to help you grow professionally and personally;
- Personal feedback on projects and/or whitepapers; and
- Lots of FUN!
In need of financial assistance? Scholarships are available for credit unions with assets at or below $250M through your respective state league. Contact your Advisory Committee league liaison from the directory here to learn more or ask any further questions.
About Southeast CUNA Management School
Through collaboration with CUNA and Affiliates, the first SRCUS Management School was established in 1970 and has a long history of providing quality programming to credit union professionals. The two-week school was initially held at Oglethorpe University in Atlanta and had an original first year class of 30 plus students. Since the school’s formation, it has graduated over 1,200 credit union management professionals from 21 states and the District of Columbia. The curriculum is reviewed and revised each year to continue meeting the ever-changing needs of today’s credit union professionals. The program provides a well-rounded curriculum and experiential opportunities for professional and personal growth, challenging each participant to achieve their highest potential by engaging them in learning activities that stimulate critical thinking and increase confidence. The school is currently held each year in June at the University of Georgia, Georgia Center for Continuing Education in Athens, GA.
During the three years of SRCUS, participants focus on coursework that helps develop their operational, managerial and leadership abilities. The curriculum addresses the following topics:
- Interest Rates & Financial Markets
- Financial Ratios
- Asset Liability
- Negotiation Skills
- Personality Styles and Teamwork
- Working with your Board
- Employment Law
- Performance Management
- Business Development
- Organizational Behavior
- Executive Communication
- Strategic Planning