Although many things have changed in the past year, our commitment to providing an outstanding educational experience for credit union professionals remains strong and we are delighted to announce that registration will open soon for the VIRTUAL 2021 SE CUNA Management School. While there will be some things that look a bit different from the traditional on-campus program, participants will also experience many of the same amazing opportunities that are available at the in-person program, including…
- Informative education sessions from well-respected and knowledgeable faculty;
- Engaging discussions with credit union colleagues;
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with individuals from across the country;
- Teambuilding activities to help you grow professionally and personally;
- Personal feedback on projects and/or whitepapers;
- and lots of FUN!
Stay tuned for complete registration and program details to be released in early February! If you would like to be added to the priority notification list to receive information on the 2021 program as soon as it is available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; use “2021 Information Request” as the subject line of your email and make sure to include your name, credit union name, and indicate if you will be a new (1st year) student or a returning (2nd or 3rd year) student.
If you were previously registered for the 2020 session, you will be contacted soon to confirm your intent to attend the virtual 2021 session.