Registration is now open for the 2021 session of the Southeast CUNA Management School! Although many things have changed in the past year, our commitment to providing an outstanding educational experience for credit union professionals remains strong! Here’s what you need to know for this year’s upcoming program…
- Registration is open now! Click here to register.
- The program will be held online from June 7 – 11, 2021. Students will also complete 10 to 15 hours of self-paced coursework during the two week period prior to June 7. Click here for a tentative schedule.
- The registration deadline for the 2021 program is Friday, May 21, 2021; registrations will not be accepted after this date.
- The cost to attend is $1,645.
- If you were previously registered for the 2020 session, you will not need to re-register as your registration will automatically be transferred to the 2021 session and you will receive a refund for the difference in your registration fee ($500). If you were previously registered for the 2020 session and you are not planning to attend in 2021, you will need to contact the Georgia Center directly to cancel your registration.
Need more info? Contact us!
- Courtney Aldrich, Program Coordinator
- Jennifer Green, Student Liaison
- Lauren DeAngelis, Advisory Committee Chair